Level Headed

One of the cooler spectacles at a surprisingly cool EURO2008 is the Guy Ritchie-directed Nike spot, 'Take It to the Next Level.'

Last night, after some research, I found out that the production company behind the commercial is located just a few miles down from the apartment I'm subletting. Anonymous Content happened to be one of the few production houses which offered me an internship a few years ago, and in this case I was unable to take up because I couldn't relocate to southern California in time.

Next door to Anonymous Content headquarters is OGILVY, in an amazing piece of architecture, and I took a peek at an "agency environment" as well as real employed people on their lunch breaks. While in that area I checked out HSI Productions, which houses Joseph Kahn and Sam Bayer.